- The administrators of this Tri-Line website are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act").
we use the information we may collect about you.
2. Use of your information by us
- We collect your information to:
- provide our services to you
- notify you of your service order status
- carry out internal administration and analysis
- We can also use that information to enhance your visit to our website
- telling you about new products, services, and other relevant
- tailoring your experience to your preferred choices
- informing you of changes to our website
- By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us
(and, where applicable, our trusted partners) using (including collecting,
storing and processing) your personal information. We undertake to
also use information which we've previously collected about you.
3. Accessing and amending your personal information
- We will process your personal data for the purposes set out in clause
2 above. If however, you have any queries or requests in relation to Data
Protection please notify our Data Protection Officer at 9
Printing House Yard, Shoreditch, London, E2 7PR, United Kingdom.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
- We may disclose your information to necessary third parties to enable
us to provide you with services employed by the website, and its back-end
related systems. By requesting us to provide you with
the services of this website, you implicitly consent to this disclosure.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose to third parties your
information to comply with applicable laws including, but not limited to,
disclosure in accordance with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act
2000 and lawful authority requests, to safeguard the proper operation of
our systems and to protect ourselves and our partners.
5. Protection of information
- At all times, we endeavour to ensure proper storage and careful
disclosure of your information in order that nothing improper happens to
it. These security measures mean that we may occasionally
have to ask you for proof of identity before we are able to disclose
information to you. These measures extend to any other type of
contact we may have with you, including by telephone, where the service
against which we store your information, relates to that communications
6. External Web Sites
this web site may
contain links to external web sites, the privacy practices for which we are not
responsible. In these cases, we recommend
through this web site. By linking to external websites, we do not
imply any endorsement of the material contained on such sites, nor do we
necessarily have any association
with their owners and/or operators. If you have any complaints relating to
such sites, please contact directly, their system administrators or data
7. Third Parties
- It is our policy not to provide information to third parties,
apart from, of course, yourself, being the data subject. You have
the right to ask for a copy of any information held by us about you in our
records, in return for the payment of a small administration fee. You also have the right
to correct any inaccuracies in the information, the process for which will
take no longer than 7 (seven) working days to implement/correct.
to enhance the personalisation of your visit. We do not store any personal
information in the cookie, and these cookies can be removed at any time by
following the instructions in the browser software you are using.